See questions below;
1. I ask our President, what has happened to the report on the $43m discovered in an apartment at Osbourne Towers, Ikoyi, Lagos?
2. What has happened to the allegation of award of $25bn contracts without following due process made against Dr. Baru by Dr Ibe Kachikwu?
3. What happened to the DSS indictment for corruption of Magu and the AGF Investigative Panel set up by the President?
DCO Global News
Published on July 11, 2021
By Odoh Dominic Chukwuemeka
4. Who is the owner of LEGICO Shopping Plaza, Ahmadu Bello Way, VI, Lagos inside which the EFCC claimed that they found N448.8 million cash?
5. Who brought the five sacks in which the EFCC claimed that was found N49 million cash to the Kaduna Airport?
6. What happened to the probe panel on the alleged N500m bribery said to have been paid to the Chief of Staff (COS), Abba Kyari by MTN?
7. Most importantly,,, what has happened to the report submitted on Tuesday on the fraudulent reinstatement of Maina?
8. Is the President going to use APC broom to sweep the report on Maina under the carpet just as he did to others before it?
President Muhammadu Buhari corruption and insecurity fight is targeted to his personal enemies which is South East. Buhari believes in using power against his enemies and Southeast leaders are busy romancing him because of selfishness and cowardly standing for what doesn’t exist. You believe Buhari will give you power when he is busy criminalizing your people. You are a joke.
These are the reason why some of us refused to align with Muhammadu Buhari in anything he does.
His revenge mantra on perceived enemies stinks.
By Odoh Dominic Chukwuemeka
FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT CALL OR TEXT OUR WHATSAPP NUMBER +886970840314
Click to Follow our website Dco-global-news.com
FB page; DCO Global News
DCO Global News Contacts;
For information on Press Releases, News, Advertisements, Videos, Photos, Events happenings, Promotional Events and Adverts, Share your stories with us, Please Call or Send a Text to our Whatsapp number; +886963563485, +886970840314.
Or send an email to; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
(Like and Follow our Facebook Page; DCO Global News)
(Follow us on Twitter; @Dcoglobalnews)
(Follow us on LinkedIn; Dco Global News)
(Follow us on Tumblr; Dcoglobalnews)
(Follow us on Google +; Dco Global News TV)
(Subscribe to our YouTube Channel; DCO Global News TV)
Subscribe to DCO Global News.
Advertise with us.
Send us enquiries, Press releases.
DCO Global News Promotes the Values of Democracy, Human Rights, Values of Life and Freedom of Expression in a Region Where Genuine Media Freedom Remains Elusive and where many Media outlets remain Divided along Ethnic Lines.
Let’s 🚶 Walk the 🚶 Walk 🚶 Together.
Don’t miss a thing, get the latest updates to fuel your conversation daily.
For 2021, DCO Global News commit to another year of high-impact reporting that can counter misinformation and offer an authoritative, trustworthy source of news for everyone. With no shareholders or political owner, we set our own agenda and provide truth-seeking journalism that’s free from commercial and political influence. When it’s never mattered more, we can investigate and challenge without fear or favour.
(Support DCO Global News.)
LET’S HAVE YOUR SAY, LET’S KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS.
LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT.
TEXT AD: To advertise here.
Call Dominic +886970840314…
© DGN NEWS MEDIA 2021.
All Rights Reserved.