Did you know that Dubai is just a state not a country.
The country is United Arab Emirates (UAE) and it’s made up of 7 Emirates.
It’s called EMIRATES not state or province.
- Abu Dhabi (which is the country’s capital and can be compared to Abuja Nigeria)
- Dubai (which is the country’s economic hub and can be compared to Lagos Nigeria)
- Sharjah ( can be compared to Aba)
- Ajman (can be compared to Sokoto)
- Fujairah ( can be compared to Kaduna)
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Umm Al Quwain
Countries that make up the Gulf region are Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iran, Iraq, Bahrain, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Jordan and Yemen.
E for thanks 😊