1) She was actually picked up on Tuesday morning from her residence by a team of crack detectives after her arrival from her Ponzi sponsored foreign vacation trip.
2) She is going to be detained for a long time based on court order procured by the victims of the Chinmark’s heist that she was part of.
Also, she is currently being detained at an underground cell inside FCID office and has not allowed to take her bath, 3 days and counting.
The idea is to break her by pushing her to the wall so she can sing like a canary bird.
As I type this, she has been singing like Late Osinachi about what she knows over the 50 billon Naira stolen by Chinmark from innocent retail investors.
3) She would be charged to court after the conclusion of investigation by the team of crack of detectives currently interrogating/questioning her.
4) Her ordeal is a lesson to every young person including me.
The money from Ponzi is sweet but e dey hook for throat.
Stay away from ponzi. Stay away from scam and fraudulent business.
The hard way of building a brand/business from the bottom still remains the only sustainable way of being wealthy in Nigeria.
5) I will bring more updates as I receive them from my source.