News, Uncategorized

(PHOTOS): FIRE GUTS DOCUMENTS, FURNITURE AT NATIONAL ASSEMBLY

There was a fire incident at a storeroom in the House of Representatives section of the National Assembly Complex in Abuja, Nigeria on Thursday.

Photos from the scene showed burnt documents, furniture and other items.


Credit: Leke Baiyewu

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s